How to Save TikTok Videos on iPhone?
TikTok is a platform that is focused on mobile, just like Instagram. The TikTok app is only compatible with Android or iPhone devices. On a Mac, you can visit TikTok from your browser and perform nearly all of the same actions as you would on the phone, including browsing the feed, leaving comments, and even uploading your material. The article contains more information on how to save TikTok videos on iPhone.
It makes sense that many users would want to download TikTok videos and retain them on their devices, given the intense debate around the future of the app around the globe. Another group of users downloads videos that they can alter and post on other platforms. xyz
We all must have this question everin mind that can you save toktok videos without them knowing others or how to save a tiktok videowithout watermark in iphone. This article will cover how to save Tiktok videos in iphone directly from the TikTok app and transfer those videos to your iPhone.
Download a TikTok video to your iPhone
Now that everything is set up, you can learn how to use the app to download or know how to save TikTok videos iPhone withou posting.
Method 1 of 2: Using TikTok's Save Option
1. Navigate to the TikTok video you wish to download.
The majority of TikTok videos are simple to save to your iPhone.
2. Select the "Share" icon.
The video's bottom-right curved arrow points to it.
- This logo may be different if you have already shared a video. For instance, you would have seen the Instagram logo here if you shared a TikTok on an Instagram Story. Your phone or tablet's sharing option will still be displayed when you tap it.
3. Tap Save video.
It's an arrow icon that points downward toward a horizontal line. The video will begin to downloading straight away.
- The user has either disabled downloading and sharing, is under the age of 16, or their account is private if you don't see this option or it's greyed out. Instead, try a TikTok video downloader to know how to save TikTok videos without watermark on iPhone.
- Instead, you can tap Live photo to save the video as a live photo that you can use as your iPhone's wallpaper.
4. Share the video or tap Done.
Whether you wish to share the video by SMS or another app will be requested of you after downloading. First also learn how to use tiktok on iphone in India. Tap the app you wish to use to share it if you want to. If not, hit Done to get back to browsing the TikTok video.
Method 2 of 2: Using a TikTok Video Downloader
1. Visit a TikTok video downloader online in Safari.
Be using a free online TikTok downloader if the TikTok video you wish to download doesn't include a save or share option. There are other options available, such as sstiktok.org. To know how to save tiktok video without watermark iphone live photo.
- You must use Safari in place of a different browser, such as Chrome, to download videos in this manner.
- The video cannot be downloaded if TikToker's account is private. If the person has disabled sharing and downloading, but their account is public, you can still download the movie.
2. Open TikTok and tap Share on the video you want to save.
The video's bottom-right curved arrow points to it. You can still download the video even if you don't see a Save option.
- This icon may be altered if you recently shared a video. For instance, you might recognize the Instagram logo here if you shared a TikTok on an Instagram Story. It still opens the Sharing menu when tapped.
Tap Copy Link on the Sharing menu.
It has a chain link design on it. This adds the actual link to the video to your clipboard.
Insert the copied link into Safari's video downloader.
To accomplish this, return to the Safari-opened video downloader, tap the URL field, and then tap Paste to paste the URL.
Click the Download icon.
On sstiktok.org it appears as a downward-pointing arrow and reads, Get Video. The video is then ready tobe downloaded.
Tap Save Video.
Doing this saves the movie to your camera roll, where it can be viewed and quickly shared in the Photos app.
Why can't I download certain TikTok videos?
If there isn't a save option for a TikTok video, the user has disabled downloads and doesn't want viewers to be able to save their videos. You can use this option to stop other people from downloading your videos.
Here's how to view the download preferences for your account:
Activate the TikTok app. At the bottom right of the screen, click the Me button. At the right bottom, tap the icon with three horizontal dots. Go to Privacy > Permit downloading of your videos. You can then select whether to enable or disable your download settings.
But if the 'Save Video" option is not present, you can choose between two options. Option 2 is the best course of action if you utilize Instagram. Total app is the complete approach to get TikTok videos.
The next question is: Should you use sstiktok.org? To determine which Tiktok app is ideal for you, we compare them.